2019年9月18日 星期三

Q: Are the speaking and listening tests difficult for you?

A: For me, speaking is more difficult than listening because I don't have much opportunities to speak in English. Therefore, when the teacher announced that we will have a test later, I was shocked and surprised. However, I had practiced speaking when I was preparing for GEPT and had practiced listening when I was signing up for Toeic test before, so I think that today's tests won't be too bad.

Q:What are the challenges you often face when you listen and speak in English?

A:I think the biggest obstacle for me is my emotion. I will feel too nervous to answer the question or feel too anxious to listen to what the video tape said clearly. So next time when I have listening or speaking test, the first thing I need to do is calm down and be relaxed.

1 則留言: