2019年11月27日 星期三

Do you procrastinate sometimes? Why do you procrastinate? How to stop procrastinating?


View on Vocaroo >>


To be honest, I’m not a procrastinator. I hate delaying. When someone assigns me to do something, I‘ll do it as quickly as I can. If I couldn’t finish it at once, I would feel extremely nervous and stressful. Sometimes I regard it as my strength, but sometimes I think it’s my biggest weakness. Because I can’t concentrate on the things that will happen next, instead, I just care about what I need to do. This is the so-called “Putting the cart before the horse.” Therefore, I think maybe procrastination isn’t bad, you just need to remember and talk to yourself that you need to do it before the deadline, and that will be perfect.
Besides, I think the reason why people choose to procrastinate is that they want to stay in comfort zone, and avoiding getting new messages, and I think the way to stop it is making the friend just like me, because I will supervise you until you have done your assignments.

1 則留言:

  1. Rainbow, you're a student with very good self-discipline. I guess it's also related to personality too. Do keep your good habbit. But don't forget to relax sometimes, you'll achieve even more.

    回覆刪除